Use this fall-themed printable packet for preschool number recognition and counting from 1 to 10. Look at the large number on each page. Then put that many leaves (cut-outs included) onto the grid below.
- To make the pages more durable, Milestone Mom suggests first printing them on cardstock and then laminating them.
- Make shapes or balls out of Play-Doh to place on each square as you count.
- Form the Play-Doh into the different numbers that you see on each sheet.
- Use markers or dot paint to fill in each number.
What's Included in the Fall Counting Packet
11 PRINTABLE PAGES IN ALL
- 10 pages of numbers 1-10 with illustration, large numeral and a 10-part grid
- 1 page of counting leaves