This 3-page full-color printable helps you teach your child the 7 days of the week, Sunday through Saturday. Cut out the rectangular tiles, trace the words, put them in order, read the names.
- Print two copies and play a matching game with the cards.
- Use the days of the week cards to create an oversized calendar on the wall or on poster paper.
- To make the cards more durable, Milestone Mom suggests laminating the pieces after you cut them out.
- Put the tracing sheet in a page protector and use dry erase markers for easy clean up.
What's Included in the Days of the Week Practice Worksheets
- 1 - days of the week sheet (cut out)
- 1 - number sheet to order your days of the week
- 1- practice sheet for tracing/writing your days of the week